I offer a range of writing and editing services to businesses who want well-written, high quality material to give their marketing campaigns an edge.
What I offer you
I am an experienced marketing writer and strategist and one of my specialities is communicating relatively complex themes in plain terms that readers will find easier to understand. The primary benefit of my services is that your audience will better appreciate the value you offer them.
My experience includes –
- articles published in top-tier web publications such as MarketingLand, Venturebeat, Inc and Business2Community;
- blog posts for corporate blogs that highlight the marketing team’s awareness of the challenges facing their particular industry and the solutions they offer;
- lead generation landing pages;
- ebooks and long-form article series offering in-depth discussions about solutions, industry trends and other topics; and
- copy for various forms of marketing collateral.
I write with SEO in mind as well as who the audience is and how best to reach them effectively.
Recent examples of my work
- Publishers are the New Revenue Alchemists – published in The Drum on 2016-07-08
- Banner Blindness, Viewability, Ad Blockers and Other Ad Optimization Tricks – published in Business2Community on 2016-05-26
- Build Your Community Hub, Don’t Rent It – published in Social Media Today on 2015-06-24
- A Great User Experience Boosts Revenue – published on the Imonomy blog on 2016-05-10
- Ad-Supported Content Is The Only Viable Option For Publishers – published on the Imonomy blog on 2016-07-07
Unfortunately I can’t share all of my recent work here due to confidentiality restrictions. It’s a pity, it’s really good! Just read what some of the people I have worked with think about my work:
Paul is a skilled B2B writer. He’s highly knowledgable in the field of digital advertising and knows how to perform extremely thorough research in order to expand his expertise into additional verticals. When collaborating on content projects with him, I’ve found his prose to be consistently accurate and polished. You can find Ben on LinkedIn…
I worked with Paul together in Imonomy’s marketing dept. Paul is a brilliant creative and technical content writer with a deep marketing understanding. He will be an asset for every company that will work with him. You can find Tom Blotman on LinkedIn here.
Paul is a great colleague – trustworthy, professional, and fun to work with. He is full of ideas and has significant experience in everything from writing to marketing to social media. Paul uses his tremendous knowledge of AdTech and the online marketing world both to provide valuable content for readers as well as drive strategy…
Paul was a fellow facilitator at a POPI workshop that I attended in April 2014. I enjoyed Paul’s legal and technical insights into POPI. We were also able to converse about a number of ideas in information privacy, security and other topics during which I was similarly impressed with Paul’s understanding of technology and its…
Who I work with
I work with smart and creative teams virtually anywhere. Even though I am based in Israel, I am happy to collaborate with clients anywhere in the world.